Book List Library ISBN Scanner app for iPhone and iPad
9104 ratings )
Current version: 6.5.3
, last update: 10 months ago
First release : 03 Nov 2011
App size: 42.65 Mb
Catalog and list all of your books. Built-in UPC ISBN barcode book collection scanner. Manage a classroom library, eBooks, hardcover, softcover, and more! View information, cover, and add personal details.
*** Also look for our apps on the iPad! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that youd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as youd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It Apps / iCollect to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for books! Better than Collectorz, Delicious Library, Book Crawler, Book Buddy and the rest.
Pros and cons of Book List Library ISBN Scanner app for iPhone and iPad
Book List Library ISBN Scanner app good for
Great app to organize my books keeping all the info and even the cover picture in the iPhone! Like having a virtual library!
Would be great to sort by author too.
I like the app. Its very easy to use, balk scan is really great but I gave only 4 stars just because the list of countries doesnt contain all countries (although you can type in missing one) and the language list is very short and it doesnt allow you to type in missing language. If those two things would be included I would give it 5star.
Its very nice app but it doesnt have a list of all languages or a possibility to enter the missing language.
Therefore, only 4 stars.
I have had several Apps to do this function. This is the best I have found so far! Great job!
Camera capture is great. Database is excellent so far. 100 books scanned and only 2 werent found. Need to include author as a sort option. Also, a way to more easily mark books Ive read. Keep up the good work.
Great App to organize your ebooks with! Im looking forward to continued improvements to this program! Many thanks!
Some bad moments
Some of my books keep disappearing from my collections after repeatadly adding them. Same thing happens to some attributes (like publisher ir author) of other books. Have not heard from support yet.
Great App, but only for pro users. Its nice but you are kind of forced to buy pro ...
Im a fan of sort it apps, but this one needs to seriously be looked at. A majority of the books I tried to scan or manually enter by ISBN didnt come up because they werent found.
Id they could expand that, this would be a fantastic way of keeping track of your books like their other apps. As it stand right now though, not impressed.
App is slow and ISBN entered manually or camera are not found. Might be a good app if these bugs are fixed. Trying to sort books the way I would like them is not possible.
I thought this app looked promising as I spent hours scanning bar codes, however the following morning all but 9 books disappeared from my collection! I went to FAQ and they suggested logging out...I did, only to find that I couldnt log back in and they have no record of any account! I had paid for the full version so this didnt please me. I went to report it to them but encountered the next problem- the form would not submit without a message and an email (which I was looking at!). Something is seriously not right and now Ive spent the money, lost hours of work, and no way of getting in touch! I would highly recommend not using this app.
Long-time user of iCollect books pro, which I paid for and used diligently. Now, I have been forced to switch to this app because of their ineptitude, and have to re-catalogue all of my many hundreds of books, despite paying for their online storage.
Ive used this app for less than 15 minutes, and it has crashed so often that I havent even been able to catalogue 4 books yet.
book scanner free,
and other. So, download free Book List Library ISBN Scanner .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Book List Library ISBN Scanner iOS app used & searched for